Plan Your Conference - AEF 2014
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport—Trinity has a block of rooms reserved at a discounted rate of $109/night, including breakfast and wi-fi. The hotel is 12 miles from the Trinity campus, and shuttle service will be provided to and from the conference mornings & evenings. Rooms are available with king beds or 2 double beds. Follow this link for Reservations.
- DoubleTree, Pittsburgh Airport—DoubleTree is an executive hotel with gym & pool. Breakfast and shuttle service are not included in the room rate. Guests can call directly to 412-329-1400 for a rate of approx $159/night.
- Gilmary Center—available only June 2-5; $55 first night and $27/night thereafter, in a dormitory-style retreat center 5.5 miles from the Trinity campus. You will need to arrange your own transportation or carpool with other conference attendees. Contact Lilli at 412-264-8400, ext 201 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Guest Homes--$30/night stay in a student or family home not far from the seminary. Limited availability. Email email@example.com for more information.
Lunch is provided for conference attendees, as well as coffee and pastries following morning prayers. Dinner is provided for all who purchase the dinner meal plan. The Sheraton provides a complimentary breakfast.
The Pittsburgh International Airport is 12 miles from the Trinity Campus. The Sheraton provides shuttle service to and from the airport. If you need transportation from the airport to Ambridge, please fill out a Housing & Transportation Request, indicate “transportation only”, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: when booking flights, please consider that registration is at 8am and the opening event for the AEF conference is 8:30am, Thursday, June 5, and the wrap-up keynote panel session will conclude 9pm Friday, June 6.
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Community Life
- Trinity's Future
- Faculty & Staff
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities
- Media & Resources
- News & Events