Frequently Asked Questions - AEF 2014
Will there be a call for papers?
- Not this year. The conference features keynote speakers and respondents, with discussion following.
I registered for the conference but I’m unable to come, after all. Can I get a refund?
- Yes. May 23 is the final day for participants to receive a refund.
Will the sessions be recorded?
- The sessions will be recorded and available following the conference for purchase through the bookstore:
724.266.3838 or Pkuhns@tsm.edu
Will the sessions be live streamed?
- Yes. For those who cannot attend the conference, sessions will be streamed live online by Anglican TV at http://anglican.tv.
Will the conference be offered for academic credit?
- Yes. The conference will form part of the CH725/875 History of Liturgy course. The first part of the course will be taught Mon-Wed by one of the conference keynote speakers, The Rt. Rev. Dr. Colin Buchanan. The course is available for graduate & DMin credit. For more information check out our webpage at www.tsm.edu/intensives.
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Community Life
- Trinity's Future
- Faculty & Staff
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities
- Media & Resources