Course Reserve Information
Faculty may request that titles be placed on reserve, and these reserve titles can be found in the online catalog in the same way as any other item or by browsing a master title list at the circulation desk.
Specific rules for course reserves titles.
- Reserve titles may be borrowed for only a three-hour period, for in-library or out-of-library use. During the last hour of library operation for the day, the reserve title may be borrowed overnight, provided that it is returned during the first hour of the next open day.
- Course reserves must be requested at the Circulation Desk. The staff worker will get the title: only staff are permitted behind the desk.
- All course reserves must be requested no later than ten minutes before closing. Requests made for a course reserve after ten minutes before closing will not be honored.
- As with all circulating titles, if a reserve title is checked out, another borrower may place a hold on it, and that borrower will then be the next person to get the title once it is returned.
- Fines are $.25 per hour for course reserve titles.
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Community Life
- Trinity's Future
- Faculty & Staff
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities