Please note the following details:
- To register, students must either be matriculated Admissions or guest student non-matriculated student form.
- Students must have both a bachelor’s degree and the necessary prerequisites to enroll in any of the courses below.
- Each course is $499/credit hour or $1497 per three-credit course.
- For a description of each course please see the Academic Catalog
Click Here To Apply
Click Here To Register
First Time Students: Please email Stacey Williard email@example.com if you are registering for classes for the first time. If you would like to register to audit a course, please complete an audit application and return with payment to the Registrar.
Fall 2016 Online Course Offerings
(Registration opens July 6, 2016)
- CH625 – Early Church History – Dr. Phil Harrold
- ME500 – Introduction to World Mission – The Rt. Rev. Frank Lyons
- NT626 – The Gospel of Mark – The Rev. Dr. Peter Walker
- NT700 – Greek Exegesis – The Rev. Dr. Peter Walker
- PT641 – Worship in the Prayer Book Tradition – The Rev. Christopher Klukas
- ST635 – God the Son: Incarnation, Reconciliation, and Salvation – The Rev. Dr. Stephen Noll
- ST540 – Creeds & Catechisms (Lutheran Focus) – Dr. David Yeago
- ST660 – Introduction to Theology I (Lutheran Focus) – Dr. Maurice Lee
To view or download Syllabi please visit our Course Materials page.