Please note the following details:
- To register, students must either be matriculated Admissions or guest student non-matriculated student form.
- Students must have both a bachelor’s degree and the necessary prerequisites to enroll in any of the courses below.
- Each course is $499/credit hour or $1497 per three-credit course.
- For a description of each course please see the Academic Catalog
Click Here To Apply
Click Here To Register
First Time Students: Please email Stacey Williard firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registering for classes for the first time. If you would like to register to audit a course, please complete an audit application and return with payment to the Registrar.
Spring 2017 Online Course Offerings
(Registration opens December 7th, 2016)
- BI500 – Biblical Interpretation – Dr. Wesley Hill
- BL630 – Basic Hebrew – Mr. Russell Warren
- CH635 – Medieval & Reformation History – Dr. Phil Harrold
- CH680 – Theology & Writings of Luther (Lutheran Focus) – Dr. David Yeago
- OT500 – Old Testament Survey – Dr. Erika Moore
- ST550 – Lutheran Confesions – Dr. David Yeago
- ST645 – God the Holy Spirit – Dr. Stephen Noll
- ST670 – Introduction to Theology II (Lutheran Focus) – Dr. Maurice Lee
- OT626 – Exodus – The Rev. Dr. Don Collett
Summer 2017 Online Course Offerings
(Registration opens April 5th, 2017)
- OT500 – Introduction to the Old Testament – The Rev. Brian Hughes
- PT500 – Spiritual Formation – Mr. Geoff Mackey and Mr. Russell Warren
- PT682 – Theology of Ordination – The Rev. Dr. Tara Jernigan
- PT670 – Lutheran Liturgy (Lutheran Focus) – The Rev. Dr. Daniel Grimminger
To view or download Syllabi please visit our Course Materials page.