Requirements for Online Learning
- Motivation, self discipline and the ability to engage with others in thoughtful, challenging, Christian dialogue.
- A schedule that permits 8 to 12 hours per week of reading, studying, and writing per course.
- Willingness to engage in an extensive amount of reading and writing.
- The ability to obtain textbooks and other resources. [Textbooks for online courses can be purchased through Trinity’s Bookstore at 1-800-874-8754. Students receive a 20% discount on most purchases.]
- Basic skills in typing, emailing, and creating/attaching electronic files.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
o Regular and reliable access to high-speed internet (DSL or cable suggested)
o A Java-enabled web browser
o A word processor capable of reading and creating .docx files (Microsoft Office 2007 or higher)
o Adobe Reader (available at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
o Software on which to play Mp3 files (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime)
o A headset (microphone + earphones) for any course in which there is a real-time component.
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Community Life
- Faculty & Staff
- Our Future
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Contact Us
- Our Campus
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities