Sabbaticals and Retreats at Trinity
Welcome! Thank you for applying to Trinity School for Ministry (TSM) for your study, retreat, or sabbatical. It is a part of our ministry to make the campus available for study or prayer for those who wish to come here.
Our Ability To Serve: God has provided for the school generously, but there are limits on our ability to accommodate visitors. We will review each application, taking into consideration the needs of other applicants and of existing students. As a part of good stewardship, we ask those who visit us to pay a usage charge.
- Permission to attend classes, subject to prior instructor consent.
- Access to the library during its announced hours of operation.
- Permission to attend scheduled events, such as Chapel services, Dean's Hour, and other presentations.
- Permission to purchase lunch at cost (currently $5 per day) on days when lunch is served.
- Permission to plug Visitor-owned laptop computer into school network (Cat-5 cable required).
- Access to edvance360 system for online and residential classes, subject to prior instructor consent.
- Introduction to Trinity Community housing hosts, strictly subject to availability.
- Visitor must be responsible for his/her own health insurance, and provide documentary evidence thereof satisfactory to TSM prior to the start of the visit.
- No visit may exceed 14 weeks unless a defined extension of time is documented by the Academic Dean. If such an exceptional extension is granted, the deadline established thereby will be final.
- Visitors who wish to request housing must fill out and submit the Housing and Transportation Form (aka Trinity Guest Form) no later than 3 weeks in advance of their arrival. The housing form is found at www.tsm.edu/academics/intensives We offer no assurance that housing will be available. Other forms of housing may be arranged independently by the Visitor.
- Individual meetings with faculty members may be available, but will be arranged at each faculty members' discretion, subject to the needs of existing students.
- Visitors are to engage in class meetings in the role of auditors and may only participate more actively at the express invitation of the instructor.
Please contact the Academic Dean @ 724.266.3838.
Thank you for your interest in Trinity School for Ministry!
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Community Life
- Trinity's Future
- Faculty & Staff
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities
- Media & Resources
- News & Events