Applying as an International Student
International Student Admission Basic Information
Trinity will consider an application for admission from any potential International Student who meets these first three criteria. If these criteria are met, the student is welcome to complete an application for admission which is available on our website.
1. The applicant must submit a letter of approval for study at Trinity from their Bishop in the Anglican Communion.
2. The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree. Preferable this degree will have been completed with the English language as the primary language of instruction. If English was not the primary language, the student must take a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam and submit the scores.
3. The applicant must be able to articulate clearly how a Trinity degree will better equip them for a particular ministry in their home country. Trinity is particularly desiring to award scholarships to people who plan to return to their home country to be theological teachers.
APPLICATION – If the student meets these three criteria, he or she should complete the International Student Application for admission and all the steps included in that process.
ACCEPTANCE – The International Student Admission Committee will meet during the spring to review all applications from International students. The deadline for submission of all application materials is January 1st to be considered for the following fall semester. All students will be notified in the spring if they are accepted and received a scholarship.
ENROLLMENT – International applicants are admitted to the Master of Arts in Religion degree for a two year course of study. The applicant may choose the concentration within the MAR degree which they wish to pursue.
To apply for the Doctor of Ministry program, please visit the Doctor of Ministry page.
For more information contact:
Trinity School for Ministry
311 Eleventh St
Ambridge, PA 15003
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Welcoming all Gospel Minded Students
- Community Life
- Faculty & Staff
- Our Future
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Contact Us
- Our Campus
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities
- Media & Resources
- News & Events
Visit Pittsburgh - events, dining, shopping and sightseeing.
Pittsburgh Neighborhoods - places to live and explore.
Venture Outdoors - biking, kayaking and hiking.
Pittsburgh Skyline - photos of Pittsburgh.
Visit Pennsylvania - destinations, accommodation and transportation.