Current Course Offerings
Course Offerings available through TrinityOnline, a service of Extension Ministries' Center for Distance Learning
Please note the following details:
- Please note that you must have a both a bachelor's degree and the necessary prerequisites to enroll in any of the courses below.
- Each course is $340/credit hour or $1020 per three-credit course. The audit fee is $150/credit hour or $450 per three-credit course. Trinity's online courses also carry a $90 technology fee per class. (Contact the Director of the Center for Distance Learning for details on participating in our auditing program.)
Summer 2013 Course Offerings
The courses listed below run from June 10 - August 30.
Listed are the courses being offered. For a description of each course please see the Academic Bulletin.
- PT 500 - Spiritual Formation - The Rev. Dr. Martha Giltinan
- PT 725 - History and Theology of the Diaconate -The Rev. Dr. Tara Jernigan
- ST 735 - World Religions - Dr. Timothy Furry
To Register visit http://registration.tsm.edu
First Time Students: Before you can enroll in your first course, you will have to complete the Initial Enrollment Form. To do so, please call Geoff Mackey at 724-266-3838. Once submitted, the Registrar's Office will be in touch with you with a username and password for the Student Information System.
- About Trinity
- Vision, Purpose and Values
- Trinity's History
- Trinity's Covenant
- Statement of Faith
- The Case for Residential Seminary Training
- A Case for Evangelical Anglicanism
- Biblical Theology at Trinity
- Community Life
- Trinity's Future
- Faculty & Staff
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Visitors
- Directions and Maps
- Employment Opportunities