Please note the following details:
- To register, students must either be matriculated or a guest student.
- Students must have both a bachelor’s degree and the necessary prerequisites to enroll in any of the courses below.
- Each course is $515/credit hour or $1545 per three-credit course.
- For a description of each course please see the Academic Catalog
Click Here To Apply
Click Here To Register
First Time Students: Please email Stacey Williard email@example.com if you are registering for classes for the first time. If you would like to register to audit a course, please complete an audit application and return with payment to the Registrar.
Spring 2018 Online Course Offerings
(Registration opens December 5th, 2017)
- BI500-OL – Biblical Interpretation – Dr. Wes Hill
- BL630-OL – Basic Hebrew – Mr. Russell Warren
- CH635-OL – Medieval/Reformation History – The Rev. Dr. David Ney
- ME600-OL – Mission and Evangelism: Church Planting – The Rev. Dr. Rodger Woodworth
- ST550-OL – Lutheran Confessions (Lutheran focus) – Dr. Maurice Lee
- ST670-OL – Introduction to Theology II (Lutheran focus) – Dr. David Yeago
- ST770-OL – Anglican Way of Theology – Rev. Joe Lawrence
- ST755-OL – Lutheran Ethics (Lutheran focus) – Dr. David Yeago