Please note the following details:
- To register, students must either be matriculated Admissions or guest student non-matriculated student form.
- Students must have both a bachelor’s degree and the necessary prerequisites to enroll in any of the courses below.
- Each course is $515/credit hour or $1545 per three-credit course.
- For a description of each course please see the Academic Catalog
Click Here To Apply
Click Here To Register
First Time Students: Please email Stacey Williard firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registering for classes for the first time. If you would like to register to audit a course, please complete an audit application and return with payment to the Registrar.
Summer 2017 Online Course Offerings
(Registration opens April 5th, 2017)
- OT500 – Introduction to the Old Testament – The Rev. Brian Hughes
- PT500 – Spiritual Formation – Mr. Geoff Mackey and Mr. Russell Warren
- PT682 – History and Theology of the Diaconate – The Rev. Dr. Tara Jernigan
Fall 2017 Online Course Offerings
(Registration opens July 5th, 2017)
- CH645 – Anglican/Episcopal History – The Rev. Dr. David Ney
- ME699 – Global Anglicanism – The Rev. Dr. John Macdonald
- NT500 – Intro to New Testament – Dr. Wes Hill
- NT639 – 1st & 2nd Thessalonians – The Rev. Dr. Cletus Hull
- OT700 – Hebrew Exegesis – Dr. Erika Moore
- PT641 – Prayerbook – The Rev. Chris Klukas
- PT/ST740 – Advanced Church, Ministry, and Sacraments – Dr. Eugene Schlesinger
- ST540 – Creeds and Catechisms (Lutheran Focus) – Maurice Lee
- ST625 – God the Father – The Rev. Dr. Tim Perry
- ST660– Introduction to Theology I – Dr. David Yeago