- Motivation, self discipline and the ability to engage with others in thoughtful, challenging, Christian dialogue.
- A schedule that permits 8 to 12 hours per week of reading, studying, and writing per course.
- Willingness to engage in an extensive amount of reading and writing.
- The ability to obtain textbooks and other resources. [Textbooks for online courses can be purchased through Trinity’s Bookstore at bookstore.tsm.edu or by calling 1-800-874-8754.]
- Basic skills in typing, emailing, and creating/attaching electronic files.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
o Regular and reliable access to high-speed internet (DSL or cable suggested)
o A Java-enabled web browser
o A word processor capable of reading and creating .docx files (Microsoft Office 2007 or higher)
o Adobe Reader (available at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
o Software on which to play Mp3 files (such as Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC or Quicktime)
o A headset (microphone + earphones) for any course in which there is a real-time component.