Reasons for Choosing Trinity
Why choose Trinity?
- Trinity faculty has a strong commitment to teaching and spiritual formation in the evangelical Anglican tradition, as well as to scholarly and popular writing.
- Trinity faculty has an equally strong commitment to pastoral practice, and brings to the classroom many years of leadership experience.
- Trinity faculty and staff share their lives as well as their expertise with students and alumni.
- Trinity is committed to urban mission and is set in a former steel town.
- Trinity works hard to make theological education affordable, keeping tuition costs down, offering needs-based scholarships, and having inexpensive accommodation.
- Trinity offers a wide range of courses to meet different training needs.
- Trinity has alumni serving in many parts of the States and of the world.
- Trinity is an international crossroads for evangelical Anglicanism, creating a network of friends and supporters around the world.
- Trinity is a leader in Gospel mission for all parts of US Anglicanism and is surrounded by mission agencies in Ambridge including: Society of Anglican Missionaries and Senders (SAMS), Christian Mission among Jewish people (CMJ), New Wineskins Missionary Network, the Brotherhood of St Andrews, and Rock the World.
- Trinity is committed to raising-up teachers and leaders for the Global South, with special links to Uganda Christian University and the Alexandria School of Theology in Egypt.
- Trinity deliberately builds bridges of friendship across Anglican and Episcopal jurisdictions.
- Trinity faculty, staff and students worship and pray together, study and play together, forming a rare depth of Christian community.