Students who are veterans may apply for VA benefits while they are enrolled in one of Trinity’s programs approved by our State Approving Agency. With regard to VA benefits, Trinity is currently authorized to certify enrollment for our DMin, MDiv, STM and MAR degrees, and of our diplomas, the DAS and DCM residential programs. Currently the VA also requires that the majority of the courses for any of our approved programs be taken residentially. Students who qualify to receive VA benefits must apply for this benefit with the VA and contact Trinity’s Financial Aid Director in order for their school enrollment to be certified.